You need an artist. I am an artist. It’s like we’re meant to be!
There’s a 10-step process to working with me. Here’s what you can expect:
- You’ll tell me what you need. I can’t give you an accurate quote for work I haven’t been told about! When you fill out the form below, it helps give me a fuller picture of the work you need to be done. Then I can more accurately gauge the time and services needed for the project. It saves us both some time!
- We’ll talk about the project together. This can happen over email, on the phone, or through a service like Skype. We’ll get to know each other a little bit and be able to pinpoint what you want your design to communicate and feel like.
- I’ll write up a proposal based on your answers to the questions below and what we talked about in the conversation that followed.
- You’ll sign the contract and pay 50% of the price. That way we have in writing what our agreement is, and we’ve both invested in the project to ensure it will be completed.
- I’ll start researching and sketching. I want to keep you as involved as you want to be in my process. I usually create mood boards in Pinterest to gather visual ideas that are similar to what we talked about for your project, then I begin preliminary sketches. I’m happy to share these with you so we know we’re on the same page.
- I’ll give you 1-3 rough drafts and we’ll talk about them. I want to explain to you why I made those design decisions. Then I’ll make a recommendation for which design I think provides the strongest solution.
- You’ll give me your feedback, pay 25% (half of the balance due), and give me the go-ahead to move on to finalizing a design.
- I’ll finish up the design and we’ll work out any minor revisions. We usually won’t go through more than 2 or 3 rounds of revisions, because we’ve worked so closely together that the project will already have your approval.
- You’ll pay the final 25%. The work is complete, so our contract is fulfilled!
- I’ll prepare everything for production. You’ll receive final design files, so you can provide them to a vendor of your choice. If it’s a personal piece, I’ll take care of any production work you’d like me to handle.
All that sound okay to you? Then what are you waiting for? Shoot me an email and let’s get this party started!